Hayden loves basketball!!!
He is playing on a junior jazz team again this year.
He is in the green jersey #0.
Hayden's team has six players. When one of his teammates don't show up they don't ever get a rest. One week two players didn't show up for the game. He played four on five for the entire game. Another game, one player didn't show and two players fouled out. (Hayden was one of them). His team had to finish playing 3 on 5.
His team usually gets beat by about double.
He loves the game so much he keeps playing.
He loves the game so much he keeps playing.
What a good sport. I am proud of you Hayden!
1 comment:
Hi, Hayden looks like he is having fun playing basketball. I know you are proud of him. I hope their team wins every game. Sports are good!
Have a great week!
Betty
Post a Comment